Contact ZUS Store before returning any items.
Items can be returned up to 14 days after delivery.
A return must always be reported digitally and sent according to the return procedure, otherwise the refund can be delayed
THE RETURN CONDITIONS:
1) Returns are possible up to 14 days after receipt.2) Returns are for the account of the customer.3) Items bought in the webshop cannot be exchanged in other stores.
4) The return conditions DO NOT apply to SALE items.
5) Returns must reach us in perfect condition, including all labels.
6) ZUS Store is not responsible for damage, loss or theft of returned items.
7) The goods must be returned to us in perfect condition. Returns are only accepted if all labels are intact and attached.
8) ZUS Store does not take back items with labels removed.
9) After 14 working days, ZUS Store assumes that the customer has agreed to the order.
10) Defective items will be exchanged for the same type of product in the same color and size, depending on availability. Refunds for defective items will be made within 30 days of delivery.
11) In case of complaints, please contact: [email protected].
12) Send returns to: ZUS. store, Brusselsesteenweg, 3080 Tervuren
All prices are in Euros, including VAT of 21% and EXCLUDING shipping costs.
We accept payments via BC, Visa, Mastercard and bank transfer.
Shipping costs will be added to your order.
After placing your order you will receive confirmation by email.
After receiving your payment on our account number, your postal package will depart.
The items ordered at ZUS Store are delivered from Monday to Friday by Bpost.
Delivery time starts as soon as ZUS Store has received payment from the customer.
All orders are shipped within 2 business days of receiving your payment.
Customers outside the EU must take into account the greater transport costs.
If the customer refuses the order, any costs incurred will be borne by the customer.
Free Bpost shipping for orders >100€
6,65€ Shipping cost for orders <100€
Abroad: On request
FORCE OF THE MAJORITY
In case of force majeure, ZUS Store has the right to dissolve the agreement between ZUS Store and the customer. Force majeure is a serious obstacle or transport stagnation.
This website and all subdomains are the intellectual property of ZUS Store. Nothing may be copied or used without permission from ZUS Store.
Personal information will be stored and handled with care, will never be passed on to third parties and will only be used for the delivery of your order.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Any material found on the pages of zus-store.be is protected by copyright. It cannot be used for any purpose without obtaining our express prior written permission.